Co-Wash Two-weeks old Cornrows
Here is how I co-washed her cornrows.
- In an applicator bottle, add about 1/2 an ounce of conditioner (I used V05) and 3-4 ounces of water. Shake well.
- Using the bottle, pour the solution into each part, saturating each cornrow.
- Gently massage the scalp for a little while.
- Add some of the solution to the ends of the cornrow.
- Rinse off with water until you no longer see any suds.
- Dry off with a terry cloth or T-shirt.
- Apply your oils to the scalp
- Apply shea butter to the ends to seal in the moisture
- I tied down the hair with a scarf for about 30 mins. This took out most of the water.
- Let hair air-dry.