How I got my best Twist 'n Curl
Started with a day old braid out. I used this to stretch my hair that I washed the night before.
- Section hair and put a bobby pin at the base of the hair
- Spritz hair lightly with water and jojoba mixture
- Apply my Modified Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie mix. I love this stuff.. makes my hair super soft.
- Proceed with doing a two strand twists, keep both strands seperate even if one strand appears shorter than the other.
- Curl the end of the twist with a perm rod
- Let this set overnight
- Next morning, remove perm rod, and untwist starting from end to base.
- Remove bobby pin at the base of the hair
- Seperate each strand one more time.
How do you achieve your best TnC?