Product Review: Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer


What is Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer?
A light, alcohol-free, Conditioning hydrating gel. Stops frizz, adds moisture, defines, shapes and seals in any size or texture of curl. Dries soft and adds shine with no flaking. 

 Ingredients:
Soft water, (Aqua) glyceine, polyquaternium 10 and peg 13, polyquaternium 37, dmdm hydanoin, yarrow extrat (achilea millefoliu), jua extract (zizyphus Joazerio bark), lemon extract (citrus medic limonum fruit), wild mint extract (mentha avensis leaf), Soap bark extract (quillaja sapponaria bark), polysorbate 20, fragance.

My opinion:
 This product has a nice smell to it. It is not overpowering but lightly scented. It looks like gel, but does not have that sticky gel like feel to it.  When applying this product to my transitioning hair, it had a nice moisturizing feel. Unlike Shea Moisture Curl Enhanced Smoothie that sometimes has a little dry feeling (without the addition of Glycerin), this product was very moisturizing.  I used it to twist my younger daughter's hair and her twist out was absolutely gorgeous and soft and frizz-free. I did not have to re-moisturize her hair for two days! It also gave the hair a great shine. This product is definitely a keeper.

How I used it:
After washing hair, I applied some oil mix to the scalp and a little to the hair, especially the ends. Then, I applied a small amount of Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer to the hair, and twisted. I did not have to apply any extra product to the hair.

All the curls you see is my natural hair





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

How to Start Caring For Your Natural Hair