"The Best Things in Life Are Free"

As I was driving to the gym this morning, I came across a gas station with Regular gas price of $0.00. 


I couldn't help but chuckle as I knew that it was a mistake and nothing in life is free.  Well, that phrase is not really true.  Do you know that the best product for your hair is FREE?

Really...F - R - E - E

Now, what is that product.....?

WATER



Yes, Water.

Not only is water good for your body, it is also good for your hair as the ultimate moisturizer. If you notice, when you look at the good hair products, a lot of them start off with water as the first ingredient. When using water, it is important to seal it with some kind of oil, so as to lock in the moisturizing property of the water.  This is why I started adding oils in my daily spritz bottle (water, jojoba and sometimes glycerin).

Water also supports the consumption of hair vitamins.  This is for people that take hair growth vitamins like Biotin,  I use to take biotin but I stopped because I started breaking out.  I believe I was not drinking enough water. Now, I drink about 64 oz per day and I notice the difference in my hair and body health.

Drinking the right amount of water is essential in keeping your hair, body, and skin from getting dehydrated.

Have you had some H20 today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

How To Make Natural Hair Soft Without Relaxer

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching