DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

 


Get To Know Me



My name is Sola Awe and I am so happy you found this page. I am a licensed hair coach and have been a natural hair enthusiast since 2011 after I decided to transition my oldest daughter to natural hair. I have two daughters who are both natural and lovers of natural hair. My husband is also an advocate in his own way. I have a presence on social media as DiscoveringNatural that is dedicated to helping people be comfortable with their natural hair and learn how to easily care for it.

 As a child, natural hair was not embraced and when I became an adult, I struggled with understanding my hair. When my oldest daughter was 4, I struggled with caring for her hair and did not have any resource to help me out, so I decided to relax her hair. After a friend invited me a natural hair event in Houston, Texas, where I reside, I knew I have found a new passion. The next day, we started my daughter's transition to natural and I followed afterwards with mine. When I discovered a lot of people especially mothers struggle with hair related issues I did, I decided to create my blog and other social media platforms to help them out. I strive to continue to help everyone learn to love and embrace their natural hair and not ever struggle with issues without knowing they have a helping hand; a hair coach to assist them.





Testimonials

Here are some people that my social media coaching on my platforms has helped.







Hair Coaching Products

One-on-One Hair Coaching Sessions

In my one-on-one hair coaching session, here are ways I can help you out:

  • Discuss issues that you have with your hair
  • Understand how products work best for your hair 
  • Create a hair routine that will help resolve your hair issues
  • Help with your hair growth retention issues
  • Provide appopriate resources that will help you manage your hair better
  • Give you that personalized session geared only for you and your hair situation

How to Book My Services

If you want to book my 30 mins session , click to schedule your appointment: 







Comments

  1. I want to sell the product in Namibia. Can you send me some, I sell and get my commission.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not selling any product. I offer Hair Coaching services

      Delete
  2. I'm interested in this products here in South Africa, can you please supply this products so we can be free from hursh products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not selling any product. I offer Hair Coaching services

      Delete
  3. How can I make my hair to grow fast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please use the information above to setup an appointment with me and I can start helping you to create a routine that will help with your hair care needs.

      Delete
  4. My front hair is bad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please use the information above to setup an appointment with me and I can start helping you to create a routine that will help with your hair care needs.

      Delete
  5. What should I do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please use the information above to setup an appointment with me and I can start helping you to create a routine that will help with your hair care needs.

      Delete
  6. Any solution to Alopecia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please use the information above to setup an appointment with me and I can start helping you to create a routine that will help with your hair care needs.

      Delete
  7. Looks good. I am interested. My sides are damaged and I want to get my thickness and length back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please use the information above to setup an appointment with me and I can start helping you to create a routine that will help with your hair care needs.

      Delete
  8. Please do I need to pay before been coached about my hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you have to pay first and then set up an appointment. Please send a message to DiscoveringNatural if you have any questions

      Delete
  9. Hello, I truly have poor growth and likes plugging and breaking off whenever plaited even though just normal plaits. I don't know what to do.
    But of recent one month I mixed ginger water with cloves water and used and per now am not using it. Am interested to know more and grow my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's evident that you are passionate about natural hair care and helping others embrace their unique beauty. Your coaching services seem like a valuable resource for anyone on their natural hair journey.
    https://www.promocodehq.com/blog/stores-like-ross/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog post about "Discovering Natural Hair Coaching" is both informative and inspiring. Thank you for your commitment to promoting natural beauty and hair care. I look forward to reading more about your insights and coaching services.
    https://www.frugalishness.com/aritzia-return-policy/

    ReplyDelete
  12. "I've learned so much from this blog that I've started to see the world in a different light. It's not just a blog; it's an eye-opening experience. Thank you for broadening my horizons!"
    https://savingcentstogether.com/promotions/promo-codes-for-current-bank

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing, as a previous Learning leader at a school and in the hair industry for over 20+ years this is such a need for curly/kinky/natural hair. I myself had a hard time doing my hair growing up. Need any other coaches on your team?

    ReplyDelete
  14. How can you get hair grow back that is falling out in the middle

    ReplyDelete
  15. 'How Much Does Plato’s Closet Pay for Clothes' introduces a practical aspect, subtly emphasizing the value of embracing one's unique style while also considering the worth of our clothing choices.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair

What To Do If Your Child Has Dry Scalp

My Current Skincare Products