African Threading Challenge: Style 4
Style 2: Cornrows and Threading
- Pre-poo for 2 hours with Amla and Brahmi Treatment. I was impressed by how well this treatment detangled her hair.
- Co-washed with Tresemme Natural Conditioner.
- Deep conditioned for an hour with Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque.
- Final rinse with Aloe Vera Juice to add extra moisturizing.
- Dry with t-shirt
- Apply Castor Oil to scalp.
- Apply leave in - Kinky Curly Knot Today.
- Moisturizer - Whipped Shea Butter
- Rat tail comb
- Create groups of thread with four thread strands in a group. Use the scissors to cut the thread
- Knot ends of threads and set apart.
- I used one group of four threads per sectioned hair. I made about 6 groups of thread.
- Divide hair into two parts, from ear to ear.
- Cornrow front half of hair
- Divide back half of hair into 6 sections.
- Undo one section of hair, and moisturize hair and ends of hair with Whipped Shea Butter Mix.
- Thread with spaces.
- After threading all 6 sections, pack hair in mo-hawk style.