Dry Twisting with Whipped Shea Butter


Whenever I do my two strand twists, I always do it on wet or damp hair, never on dry hair. I decided to try doing my two strand twists on dry hair using the Whipped Shea Butter I made yesterday.

Here is the recipe:

16 oz of Shea Butter (white)
1 tsp of Vitamin E
2 tsp of Extra virgin coconut oil
2 tsp of Extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp of Almond oil (by Zayd's)
2 tbsp of Jojoba Oil
2 tbsp of Castor Oil

Whip with hand held mixer until mixture looks creamy and fluffy.
For each section, I applied 1/2 a dime-size, and twisted. My hair felt moisturized but lacked the soft feeling that is usually present when I do the twists on damp hair.  Also, I noticed, my front area did not have a curly look as it used to.

Which do you prefer, wet/damp twisting or dry twisting?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair

What To Do If Your Child Has Dry Scalp

My Current Skincare Products