Watch how to recreate this simple style:
Friday, June 24, 2016
Thursday, June 23, 2016
Friday, June 17, 2016
On May 5th, 2016, Kink Revolution magazine launched in Nigeria. This magazine is dedicated to promoting Natural hair in Nigeria and all over the continent of Africa. We are so excited to be featured in the Maiden Edition.
If you want to get your hand on a copy, here is the 4-1-1:
Grace- 07085972635( can deliver anywhere in Lagos)
Ada- 08037998060 (Surulere/Igando)
Eunice Obeyono- 08162264398(Ipaja/Ikotun)
Temi -08023714442- (Victoria Island/ Surulere)
O'Naturals Bride Salon- 64 Ogudu road, Lagos.
Adebola Adesina- 08067513302
Titi (Rumuibekwe)- 08033528740 Bernadine(Agip Estate)- 07031395816
Tochi(GRA) - 08035484332
Blessing Ekerenam - 08094407307
Rc Davies- Afromattazz hair lounge Off Cannan land, along Bells Montessori School Ota. 08036226365/08060334585.
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
If you have a child that is tender headed, you understand how difficult and stressful it can be to style their hair. You hate to see your child in pain and even if you are not holding the hair tight, the mere fact that you are touching their hair can cause them unbearable pain.
My youngest daughter, Lil Sis, is tender headed, however, we have been able to style her hair in cornrow styles. Cornrow styles involves more manipulations than twists, but provides more creativity when it comes to styles.
In the video below, I will show how I was able to style my daughter's hair in cornrows without pain or tears
Sunday, June 12, 2016
Watch to find out how to know when a product does not work on your natural hair:
Click here if you can't see the video below:
Tuesday, June 7, 2016
- Shampoo with SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo
- Protein Treatment with Aphogee 2 Minutes Keratin Reconstructive Conditioner for 2 minutes
- Deep Condition with Aunt Jackie's Girls Soft and Sassy Super Duper Softening Conditioner for 10 minutes under hooded dryer
- Apply DIY Oil on scalp
- Put hair into small sections
- For extra protection, working section by section, apply SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Leave In which is great for heated styles
- Spray Tresemme Thermal Care
- Combed the section to make sure all products got on each hair strand
- Blow dry hair using the tension method
- Rope Twist hair and add perm rods to the ends