It's been 3 days since my last wash, and I didn't have time to do a co-wash. Actually, I want to try to push my wash back to every 7 days as I was before starting the Curly Girl Method.
Here is how I refreshed my curls for another 3-4 days usage.
- Lightly mist hair with water
- Apply some castor oil to my edges and scalp
- Do a scalp massage
- Apply some Generic Paul Mitchell Leave In Conditioner to hair canopy
I decided to do a braid out. Here is how I do my braid out....
- I used Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer on each section
- Braided my hair
- Pin Curl it... like this..
- Put on my satin bonnet and let it dry set overnight
- Apply coconut oil on palms and run hands on top of hair
- Gently undo each braid to reduce frizz
- Hide parts by putting fingers at the base of the hair and fluff a third of the way up.