Refreshing my Curls


It's been 3 days since my last wash, and I didn't have time to do a co-wash. Actually, I want to try to push my wash back to every 7 days as I was before starting the Curly Girl Method.

Here is how I refreshed my curls for another 3-4 days usage.  

  • Lightly mist hair with water
  • Apply some castor oil to my edges and scalp
  • Do a scalp massage
  • Apply some Generic Paul Mitchell Leave In Conditioner to hair canopy

I decided to do a braid out.  Here is how I do my braid out....
  • I used Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer on each section
  • Braided my hair
  • Pin Curl it... like this..

  • Put on my satin bonnet and let it dry set overnight
Next morning...
  • Apply coconut oil on palms and run hands on top of hair
  • Gently undo each braid to reduce frizz
  • Hide parts by putting fingers at the base of the hair and fluff a third of the way up.
How do you refresh your curls/coils?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair

What To Do If Your Child Has Dry Scalp

My Current Skincare Products