Curly Girl Method on Transitioning Hair - Week 2

I'm getting it... I'm getting it...

Yesterday, I loved my hair.. I mean, my hair was TRULY moisturized all day long. I was in and out of the hot sun... and at the end of the day, my hair still felt nice and soft. I was truly amazed. So ... curious to know what I did?


Wash Process

  • Pre Poo: Skipped this step
  • Co-wash:  I co-washed with Tresemme Natural Conditioner.  This is how I do my co-wash: I mix 1 part conditioner with 4 part water in an application bottle. Shake well. Using the application bottle, saturate my scalp with the mixture and gently massage.  Rinse. Then take conditioner ONLY, and work about a dime-size into each section of hair (hair is divided into 4 sections). Rinse well
  • Deep Conditioning: Since this was mid week, skipped this step

Styling Process
  • Sectioning my hair into 4 parts, I applied the Generic Paul Mitchell "The Conditioner" on my slightly damp hair.
  • Apply Castor Oil to my scalp and the ends of my hair.  Maked sure to apply to edge and nape.
  • Instead of using gel, I decided to use Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie.
  • Twisted my hair, mainly the relaxed part.


  • Close up of my new growth

    All twisted up


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair

What To Do If Your Child Has Dry Scalp

My Current Skincare Products