Yesterday, I loved my hair.. I mean, my hair was TRULY moisturized all day long. I was in and out of the hot sun... and at the end of the day, my hair still felt nice and soft. I was truly amazed. So ... curious to know what I did?
Pre Poo: Skipped this step
- Co-wash: I co-washed with Tresemme Natural Conditioner. This is how I do my co-wash: I mix 1 part conditioner with 4 part water in an application bottle. Shake well. Using the application bottle, saturate my scalp with the mixture and gently massage. Rinse. Then take conditioner ONLY, and work about a dime-size into each section of hair (hair is divided into 4 sections). Rinse well
Deep Conditioning: Since this was mid week, skipped this step
- Sectioning my hair into 4 parts, I applied the Generic Paul Mitchell "The Conditioner" on my slightly damp hair.
- Apply Castor Oil to my scalp and the ends of my hair. Maked sure to apply to edge and nape.
- Instead of using gel, I decided to use Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie.
- Twisted my hair, mainly the relaxed part.
|Close up of my new growth|