Style 2: Spaced Threading
- Divide hair into 4 sections
- Co-wash hair with Tresemme Natural Conditioner
- Deep Condition hair for 20 mins with Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque
- Rinse hair.
- Apply Generic Paul Mitchell Leave In Conditioner to hair and Castor Oil to scalp, edges and nape. Band hair overnight.
- Create groups of thread with four thread strands in a group. Use the scissors to cut the thread
- Knot ends of threads and set apart.
- I made about 10 groups of thread.
- Undo one section of hair, and moisturize scalp with oil mix
- Moisturize hair with Shea Moisture Curl Enhanced Smoothie
- Seal ends with Shea Butter Mix.
- Section hair, first ear to hear
- Divide top section into 5 parts and bottom section into 3 parts.
- Wrap thread around the base of hair and as you thread upwards to the end of the hair, move finger to create a "gap/space" and then loop thread around hair once, repeat this process till you reach the end.
- When all hair has been threaded/braided, gather them together - top section and bottom section and thread them together. Secure the ends with rubber bands (if necessary)