Product Review: Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque


Organic Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment  Masque 
What is Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque (SMDT)?
This is a natural hair product that heals, grows, and strengthens dry and damaged hair.  It can be used as a Deep Treatment or a Leave-in. It deeply penetrates the hair to heal dry and brittle hair. This product also moisturizes and heals the hair and scalp.  This product has several good things, it contains no silicones, paraben, and sulfates.

Ingredients:
deionized water, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), argan oil, cetyl esters, sea kelp extract, panthenol (vitamin b-5), ammonium salt, essential oil blend, avocado oil, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower and lonicera japonica (japanese honeysuckle) flower extract, tocopherol (vitamin e), hyssopus officinalis extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf and equisetum arvense extract, soybean oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil.

Benefits of Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque
  • Strengthen hair
  • Moisturizes hair
  • Repairs damage hair
  • Controls frizz
  • Contains no harmful non-organic ingredients
  • Multiple use - deep treatment, leave in and styler

How do I use Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque
I use this product for my pre-poo treatment.  I usually mix it with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It leaves my hair very moisturized before my wash process.  I don't use it as a Deep Treatment/ Deep Conditioning because I feel that it doesn't do much for my hair.  I prefer the Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenshing Conditioner.  I also use this as a leave in.  Unlike Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In, which just sits on top of my head, SMDT actually penetrates my hair.  I have not yet found any other leave in that does this.

Here is a picture of what my hair looks like when I put Cantu Shea Butter on it, see all the white stuff... that is the hair product:

Here is a picture of what my hair looks like when I put SMDT.  Notice the difference:

I like that I can mix the Shea Moisture product with other products and it will still work well, whereas, Cantu Shea Butter did not.

Do you use Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment?  How do you use it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does cloves water itch my scalp?

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

How To Make Natural Hair Soft Without Relaxer