Product Review: African Pride Olive Miracle Growth Oil



What is African Pride Olive Miracle Growth Oil?

This is an oil based product that contains different kinds of oils, from olive oil, jojoba oil to grape oil, and so much more.  It is a growth oil that promises to strengthen the hair and reduce breakage. It can be used to to create a moisturized scalp that has well conditioned hair.

Benefits of African Pride Olive Miracle Growth Oil
  • Helps stop breakage
  • Moisturizes scalp
  • Stops split ends and dry scalp
  • Can be used as a hot oil treatment to deep condition hair
  • Also can be used on the skin

How do I use African Pride Olive Miracle Growth Oil?

I mix this growth oil with my other oils. Even though this oil contains some of the oils that I mix it, I still add more.  I add the following oils to this growth oil: Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Grapeseed oil, Almond Oil, Vitamin E oil, and Jamaican Black Castor Oil. I use this for my hot oil treatment and as my regular scalp and hair moisturizer.  This has definitely replaced my Doo Gro Stimulating Growth Oil.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

What are some good products to use for thinning hair?