|Blouse from Kohls: Hi (in Front) Bye (at the Back)|
My older daughter actually ended her transition journey last month. I did her final mini-chop, and was very happy with the results. Her ends feel so healthy. I have been either cornrowing her hair or threading it. Also, I have been apply Jamaican Black Castor Oil to her scalp every morning. This has REALLY helped her hair thicken up and her edges are growing out very well.
When I undid her braids from two weeks ago...
|Click the "Hair Styles Gallery" tab on Top for more pics of this style|
- Hair was dry.. I don't think you can do this on wet here
- Spritz hair with some water using a mist bottle
- Apply a little Jamaican Black Castor Oil to edges and nape
- Using a Goody Ouchless Head Band (slim one), double the band and wear on neck. You will need this later
- Gently move the headband from your neck, up to your edges and nape...working it up till you achieve the right size of puff you want.
- Accessorize with a cute head band or a flower. She didn't want a flower. =(