Jumbo Flat Twist

I am having a bit of a lazy day today.  No... I don't have the day off.  Still up to my neck in work and life, in general.  Yesterday, I did a twist and curl with my two weeks twist, and I wore that all day as a twist out. Unlike my last attempt, I actually like how this turned out.


I wanted to preserve the twist out look, so before I went to bed, I watched a couple of How-to YouTube videos on night time routine for a twist out. The majority of the videos were saying to retwist. I didn't want to retwist my hair in the same size (medium size) that I had them in prior to the twist out. So, I did about seven large twists.  Anyway, this morning, my hair was a big mess, so I decided to play around.

I have done flat twists on my older daughter's hair in the past, but not my hair.  So I decided to do ONE Jumbo Flat Twist... remember, feeling lazy here..

And here is the result...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

What are some good products to use for thinning hair?