- Spritz hair with mixture of Aloe Vera Juice and water.
- Retwist each twist with Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer.
- I have never used this product before but saw that it was in my checkout bag from the beauty shop. I liked that this curl sealer, which is also a leave in conditioner, was not sticky, did not have a weird smell, and it gave my twists a nice shine.
- The package for Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer says:
- To create the criss cross, I started with the bangs area, gathered those twists, and retwisted them and flipped to my middle cross area
- Then gather a row of twists from the right side, overlap at the middle of head, and then gather row of twists from left side and do the same.Secure with bobby pins.
- Repeat last action, until you get to the back of the head. Take the twists at the back of the head, and flip onto the middle part. Secure with bobby pins.