Product Review: Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner


This new lightweight, silicone-free conditioner uses natural ingredients to hydrate hair, giving you the moisture you need and the natural benefits you love.
I did not realize that this conditioner comes in different varieties. The one I bought was the Aloe Vera and Avocado version. I would have prefered to buy the one with Coconut oil and Jojoba Extract.


Ingredients

Water (Aqua) , Stearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Fragrance (Parfum) , Lauroyl Lysine , Caprylyl Glycol , Brassica Campestris , Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer , Aspartic Acid , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado) , Citric Acid , Alcohol , Isopropyl Alcohol , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice

Benefits
  • Silicone-free (Great for Curly Girl Method)
  • Moisturizes hair
  • Great slip
  • Can be used as a co-wash, deep conditioner, and leave-in 
  • Smells great
How do I use Tresemme Naturals Silicone Free Conditioner ?

I really love this product. I used it for my co-washing and it left my hair tangle free.  It also made my new growth curl pattern really pop.  My hair was soft and moisturized.  As a leave-in, this product was really good.... bye bye Cantu!  I tried twisting with just this product alone, it didn't have any hold. I didn't expect it to.  I love the way it smelt and did I mention it has great slip?  Really excellent slip.  I was able to run my fingers from the bottom of my new growth to the end of my hair. Really cool!

Comments

  1. A family member linked me to this site. Thnx for the details.
    My website > Washroom Supplies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. The smell is not bad. I know some people are sensitive to the smell, however, I actually like it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

Does relaxing hair help get rid of lice?