Pouf on Transitioning Hair
- On an old flat twist style, I lightly spritz my new growth ONLY with water and oil. (I did this because my new growth felt dry).
- I moisturized my hair with Cantu Shea Butter Leave In
- Gathering my hair from the back, as if I want to do a french twist, I secured my hair with a bobby pin
- I gathered my hair until I got to my crown area.
- Then the topmost area of my crown, I did a big two strand twist (see the bottom right picture) and looped the twist underneath the cascading front bangs hair. This actually helped the pouf area to push forward and not lay flat.
- I decided not to accessorize it with anything, but I could have easly put a bedazzled hair pin bling on the back.