This style was done on hair that has been washed and stretched out with two strands twists for two days.
- Divide hair into three sections; bang area, left side and right side
- Starting from the left side, divide hair into five or more sections, going from side of the head to middle parting
- For each of these sections, begin to roll and tuck in the hair, working your way to the middle part. When there, secure hair with rubber band.
- Do the step above for the right side
- Now gather some hairs (the mohawk area) and braid it up. I gathered three at a time.
- Roll each braid with perm rods.
- For the banges area, create a pompadour and either secure with a bobby pin or rubber band.
- Wait for a couple of hours, so that the perm rods side will set.
- Release perm rods and undo the braids gently.
- Secure the ends with bobby pins underneath the bottom of the mohawk.