1. If you are experiencing extreme dryness, try co-washing your hair instead of using shampoo with sulfate.
2. In colder weather, avoid products that have glycerin high on the ingredients list. Glycerin draws moisture from the air to the hair on humid days, but when the air is cool and dry, glycerin draws moisture from the hair, thereby drying up your hair.
3. V05 conditioner mixed with Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a great detangler.
4. Doing hot oil treatments at least once a month will help the health of your hair.
5. Rinse out your conditioner using cool water. This will help close the scales in your hair cuticle and lock in the moisturizing agents that are in the conditioner.
6. Rinse your hair with warm water before shampooing your hair.
7. Moisturize your edges AFTER washing your face at night. When you wash your face at night, water gets on your edges and dry them up. By doing moisturizing them after wash, you help put the moisture back into your hair and prevent breakage.
great tips :)ReplyDelete