Exercise and Healthy Hair
If you are not big on Exercising, but strive to have healthy hair, you are in for a big surprise. There is a clear link between healthy hair growth and exercising. The growth of hair has to do a lot with how well blood circulates in other to nourish your hair follicles. This nourishment is what generates good hair health and growth. This is one reason why scalp massages are very beneficial.
We all know how bad stress can be for our hair. Stress can also lead to hair loss. Regular exercise can help reduce stress.
So, how do you start exercising if you don't do it on a regular basis? Here are 10 tips that can help you start:
- Start small.
- Take a walk a couple of times a week.
- Pick up the pace, distance and frequency after a couple of weeks.
- Add in some strength training in the mix.
- Instead of taking the elevate, opt for the stairs.
- While watching TV, during commercials, do situps, chair press, pushup, jumping jacks.
- Park your car at the farthest distance from the entrance of the store.
- Turn up the music, and Dance!
- Do it with a friend. Be accountable to each other.
- Have fun! Make it fun!
Post a Comment