Product Review: Zayd's Natural Detangler Conditioner


What is Zayd's Natural Detangler Conditioner?Zayd's Natural Detangler Leave In Conditioner is a Vegan product that is produced by Zenobia Jackson, owner of  Zayd's Naturally Natural Hair Studio (Houston, Texas). This product is infused with mango  and provides detangling properties to the hair that promises to give a sliky smooth comb-out.

Ingredients
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Steralkonium Chloride, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyerganol, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, DL-Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Limmanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Oil, Salixnigra (Black Willow Bark) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Oleoresin), Azadirachta Indica (Neem ) Oil, Green Papain Extract.

How I used this product

I have been using this product for about 3 weeks now. I am very impressed by the effectiveness of the product. The product has a nice refreshing mango scent. I love mango so that was a plus for me. The consistency was quite watery and even I put a bit of the product in a small spray bottle and was able to easily spray it to the section of hair I was trying to detangle.  The other great thing about this product is that it is all organic and although I am not a vegan, this is also a vegan products for those people that only use vegan products. Remember a couple of days ago, my hair got very tangled up after using Vatika Oil? Well, this was the only product that actually helped to detangle my hair. This gets a 5 out of 5 in my books!

Visit Zayd's Facebook to contact the owner or book your natural hair appointment/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair

What To Do If Your Child Has Dry Scalp

My Current Skincare Products