7 Ways To Grow Your Edges
- If you wear a scarf to sleep, do not tie it too tightly. Tie it against your forehead not your hairline
- Avoid styles causes pulling of hair along the hairline.
- Massage Castor Oil to your hairline at least 3 times a week.
- Gently massage your hairline to stimulate bloodstream to bring nutrients to hair follicles.
- Change the direction of your parts.
- Avoid applying heat on the hair at your edges. This can dry your hair.
- Keep your edges moisturized to prevent breakage.