Wash Day Diary: July 7th 2014: Hair Out Recovery
|Black Tea Rinse and Deep Conditioner|
After wearing my hair out for 4 days, I needed to do some pre-conditioning before even attempting to detangle it. Here is what I did:
- Divide hair into 4 sections
- For each section, spritz with water, apply Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and VO5 Herbal Escapes Strengthening Conditioner Pomegranate & Grapeseed
- Leave on for a couple of hours ('cos I was busy, y'all!! LOL!)
- After that, I detangled my hair thoroughly and twisted each section as I did. I then clipped the ends of the twists with bobby pins.
- I washed my hair with Eden Bodyworks Cleansing Cowash Conditioner
- After that, I put the Black Tea Rinse (2 cups of hot water and 2 bags of Black Tea) in a spritz bottle.