Maintaining cornrows hair styles








Styling my hair in cornrows help me protect my ends and also keeps me from having to do my hair everyday.  I usually keep my hair cornrowed for about two weeks. Here are my routines for morning and night.


MORNING Routine


  1. Twice a week, apply a little shea butter to the scalp.
  2. Apply Dr Miracle's temple and nape gro balm daily
  3. Apply Wild Growth Oil mixed with Jojoba oil and Orange oil onto scalp, massage scalp gently. Do this twice a week.
  4. Put a dab of coconut oil on palm, rub all over hair
  5. Tie scarf over head for about 30 mins.


NIGHT Routine


  1. Twice a week, bag hair using water and a mixture of Jojoba, coconut, and vitamin E oils.
  2. Apply Dr Miracle's temple and nape gro balm daily
  3. Tie scarf over head all night. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

What are some good products to use for thinning hair?