My favorite wig

Dec 25, 2011

Yesterday, I wore a wig to cover my cornrows that I have had for 5 days now
.

I think I must have put too much BB growth oil in my hair yesterday night. It itching real bad. So, for the next days I will not put anything in it...just spirtz with some water and tree tea oil. I read a couple.of reviews on BB growth oil and I only found one positive review. Not that the others were negative, but no growth was reported. I plan on buying the Wild  Hair Growth oil and enduring the smell. I will also buy some oils to mask the smell. I will report what happens.
Almost forgot, hubby gave me a Sally's gift card for Christmas
..yeah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

What are some good products to use for thinning hair?