Friday Fun: Homemade headbands

Yeah! TGIF!  It's Friday!  Bring on the weekend!!

I love making hair accessories, such as headbands, hair clips, flower clips.  I think the glue gun is the best invention EVER!.. okay, not really. LOL.

My kids have a lot of beads that they use to make bracelets and necklaces.  They are such girly girls and love to accessorize as much as their mom does. So, we decided to make some headbands with some of the beads they had.  It so easy that even a 3 year old can do it.  I PROMISE!  Just 3 easy step!

What you need:
- Glue gun
- Beads or Rhinestones.
- Plain looking headbands.

Direction:
1. Plug in the glue gun
2. Apply some glue to the headband. I prefer fabric-covered headbands, but plastic ones can be used.
3. Place your beads or rhinestones in any pattern you want on top of the glue


That's it....and VIOLA! You have a pretty headband that you can wear.  You can go as playful or as classy as you want.


This was such an easy project that I decided to make some more flower headbands and flower hair clip


Purple flower headband, can be paired with beaded headband
Red glittering flower hair clip

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair

What To Do If Your Child Has Dry Scalp

My Current Skincare Products