Best Collagen Pills for Skin and Hair


I have been having issues with my skin since I got sick two months ago. I have used topical treatments and they have helped some. However, I am noticing my skin seems dull and I want to test out collagen pills instead of powder.


πŸ”…I bought this product with my own money. Where to buy: https://amzn.to/3hi5WWI



Why did I choose this particular brand?

πŸ”…All-In-One Collagen Supplement with a potent blend of Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides from Grass-Fed Beef, Collagen from Chicken Bone Broth, Collagen from Eggshell and Types I, II, III, V and X Collagen in a convenient small capsule form.

Most collagen only has 2 types, this has 5.

πŸ”… Tones, Rejuvenates & Helps Joints

I have been experiencing so much joint pains lately.

πŸ”… Promotes Vitality and Anti Aging. It  stimulates your body to effectively renew tissues, helping you maintain a radiant youthful skin complexion.


πŸ”… Helps strengthen hair and reduce breakage and reduce damage.


πŸ”…This pill has high absorption and I like the convenience of using pills instead of powder.

Here is a testimonial that sealed the deal for me:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does cloves water itch my scalp?

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

How To Make Natural Hair Soft Without Relaxer