3 Hair Products That Helped My Dry Natural Hair in the Winter


 Winter season is the time when it can be difficult to keep your hair moisturized. My hair is low porosity. Here are the natural hair products that helped keep my dry natural hair moisturized.


I started with spraying my hair with water. Water is the ultimate solution for dry natural hair. Using a mist bottle helped so that my hair is not drenched with water and i don’t catch a cold.


I follow up with using Tailored Beauty Organic Hair Growth Thick Oil on my edges and my scalp to keep it from being dry and my edges breaking.



Lastly I lock in the moisture with Esha Natural Curl defining smoothie. Not only does this help keep my hair soft and moisturized, it also helps strengthen my hair to reduce breakage. 

As an Amazon Influencer, I earn from qualifying purchases

#commissionsearned 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair and Twist Machine

What Can I Use To Grow Hair Fast? | DiscoveringNatural

Is Water and Oil ONLY Enough to Moisturize Natural Hair?