Hair Care Tips Before and After Holi
|Picture source Shutterstock|
Holi ( /ˈhoʊliː/) also known as the Festival of Colours, Festival of Spring, and Festival of Love, is one of the most popular and significant festivals in Hinduism. It celebrates the eternal and divine love of the god Radha and Krishna.
PRE HOLI HAIR CARE TIPS
1. Cut aoff the split ends
2. Skip the shampoo i to keep the natural oils in your scalp and hair intact.
3. Treat your scalp and hair to an oil massage. Use this hair strengthening oil.
4. Keep your hair tied up. This hair tie does not snag your hair.
5. Cover your scalp. Use this cute hair turban.
POST HOLI HAIR CARE TIPS
1. Rinse With Cold Water first then use warm water
2. Use a gentle shampoo for dry hair
3. Deep Condition your hair. Use this moisturizing deep conditioner
3. Moisturize and oil your scalp afterwards
4. Refrain From Hair Color For A While
5. Skip the temptation to blow-dry your hair
#Holi #Holi2023 #haircare #festivalofcolors #festivalofspring #frstivalofcolour #festivalofcolor2023
Post a Comment