13 Best Tips How To Make Black Hair Retain Its Growth
1. Focus on Hair Growth Retention
When you start paying attention to ways to retent the growth you achieve, you will see results. Care for the ends of your hair by moisturizing it well to reduce breakage.
2. Use a sulfate-free shampoo
Sulfate shampoo can make your hair dry and brittle. If you must use it, make sure to use a moisturizing deep conditioner afterwards.
3. Use a deep conditioner
4. Use post-shampoo or pre-shampoo hair treatment
5. Cut off split ends
6. Avoid using a blow dryer (or any heat tools) too much.
7. Massage your scalp regularly with hair oil
8. Don't let your hair free at night
9. Eat a lot of vegetables
10. Drink a lot of water
11. Eat a lot of protein-rich food
12. Moisturize your hair regularly
13. Manage your stress well
Post a Comment