How to do BLACK TEA RINSE in Natural Hair

How to do BLACK TEA RINSE in Natural Hair DiscoveringNatural
 
 
Black Tea Rinse has helped me reduce shedding, add shine, and create softness in my natural hair.
This rinse has really changed my hair's health, this is why it took me a while to put out the video. I wanted to test for several months before I share with you all. I have tested since June 6th. I do this rinse whenever I do a moisturizing deep conditioner. I don't do it if I do a protein treatment.
Black Tea has a pH of 6.0
Read more about how I use it in my Wash Day Dairy on my Blog:    http://discoveringnatural.com
 

How to do BLACK TEA RINSE in Natural Hair DiscoveringNatural

HOW TO MAKE IT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair

What To Do If Your Child Has Dry Scalp

My Current Skincare Products