Wash Day Diary: June 21st 2014: Bentonite Clay

Bentonite Clay on Natural Hair

Last week, I was at camp with Big Sis enjoying the great outdoors, pond water, sunshine all day, chlorine water, and great fellowship! It was a wonderful experience that I will share with you on one of my vlog posts on DNVlogsLife channel. With all the activities we had, I did not totally neglect the care of my hair, however, by the time I got home yesterday, my hair was MAD at me.

Pre Wash Process
  • Overnight, I saturated my hair with Extra Virgin Coconut oil. Covered hair with a plastic cap, satin cap and thick knitted hat.
  • In the morning, I re-misted my hair with water and applied  Eden Bodyworks Cowash and covered my hair with 2 plastic caps, satin cap and baseball cap while I ran some errands.
Wash Process

Post-Wash Process

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

What are some good products to use for thinning hair?