Featured on Bella Naija website




What a day it has been!

When I woke up this morning, as I was responding to all the people that had subscribed to my YouTube channel, DiscoveringNatural, saying, my Thank you for subscribing  and responding to numerous questions about natural hair, I told The Man "Wouldn't it be so wonderful if one day, all the actresses on Nollywood are rocking their natural hair?". LOL...was his response.

I still have faith that this can happen. The beauty of Natural hair cannot be contained in a box. It is so versatile.

I was encouraged when one of my friends told me that I was featured on Bella Naija's website as one of the 12 Nigerian Natural Hair Bloggers You Need To Follow. If you don't know Bella Naija, then you dey miss out, gani!!  Bella Naija is Africa’s Number 1 music, style, movie, tv and beauty website.

To read more about the article, click HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

How To Make Natural Hair Soft Without Relaxer

Why is My Natural Hair Not Growing