QOTD: Keratin Treatment has messed up my curls, how do I get them back?



This question was posted on the DiscoveringNatural Facebook page:

I [have been] transitioning since November 2012, after try the Organix Brazilian Keratin Treatment. My hair never revert back. Is there anyone in the same situation, is there any thing that would give me my curls back, or really there is nothing that can fix it?
My answer:

Keratin Treatment is considered a chemical treatment. It does strip the protective layer of your hair. Doing an intense deep conditioning every week and using a moisturizing conditioner can help you overtime. However, this will take sometime to repair.

What advice do you have? Please share in the comment area below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair

What To Do If Your Child Has Dry Scalp

My Current Skincare Products