It's Graduation Day!


Today is Lil Sis's Pre-K graduation. On Facebook, I asked what style I should do for her so that her cap fits, many people gave suggestions. Thank you!!!

I decided to do medium size twists with a veil style on the sides.
       I sectioned her hair into three parts; two parts in front and one part in the back. The back section was two stranded going down. The left front section was two stranded going left and the right going right. Each section that was to be twisted at the front was divided into two parts (two twists from one section). Then it was gathered into the veil style.

Her hair was washed with Elasta QP Crème Conditioning Shampoo, and deep conditioned with Eden's BodyWork Natural Deep Conditioner.  To moisturize her hair, I used the Qhemet Biologics Heavy Cream with Castor Oil and Ayuverdic Botanicals.  I got this product at the Tendrils and Curls Curly Cocktail Meet up.


This was my first time using this product, and I was impressed!! To minimize any frizzing, I used a little Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer. On her edges, I used Eco Styler Gel (Argan) to lay down her baby hairs.


To help minimize shrinkage, I twisted her hair on hair that was about 80% dry. I also stretched it by wrapping over night.



Don't forget to join us today on the Facebook page, we will be showing Graduation Hairstyles on Natural Hair.

Comments

  1. I love the way you care for your daughters hair. I bet those girls feel absolutely beautiful because of their mother!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

How To Make Natural Hair Soft Without Relaxer

Why is My Natural Hair Not Growing