Night Routine: Pineapple Method

Your night routine can make or break your braid out or twist out style.  There are several ways of preserve the curls that are created from the braidout or twistout style.  One way is to rebraid/retwist the hair in sections prior to sleeping. Another way is the by doing a "Pineapple Method".

Here is a video on how to pineapple natural hair (not me)


I decided to try it out.  It was quite easy to do, however, I was not too comfortable with leaving my hair exposed, so I covered it with a satin bonnet.

My first Curly Afro Puff


I used a scunci to hold my hair up on top of my head, and wrapped with my long scarf




Secured my bonnet on top




*fingers crossed* I will post what my hair looks like in the morning!  Good night, friends!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why does cloves water itch my scalp?

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

How To Make Natural Hair Soft Without Relaxer