Using Coffee Rinse on Natural Hair (Co Wash)

Coffee Rinsse on Natural Hair
Hair after Coffee Rinse
The first time I tried Coffee Rinse was five days ago when I did my weekly Shampoo Wash. Today, I decided to refresh my hair by doing my Cowash with Apple Cider Vinegar. Here are the steps I took to do it.

Instead of using brewed coffee, I decided to try instant coffee to see if there was a difference. The coffee I tried was Nestle Classic Coffee. Ingredients are Coffee, Caramelized Sugar, and Artificial flavor.

Why did I use instant coffee? Well, I wanted to see if there was a difference to using this versus brewed ground coffee.

To see how I cowash my hair using Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar, watch this:


After cowashing, I tend pour a cup of cooled coffee on my hair, waited about 5 minutes and then rinsed with water. I skipped deep conditioning this time, just to see how my hair would do.



The difference this time was that my hair did not look as dark as it did when I used brewed coffee, however it still felt soft despite not using my deep conditioner. This could be due to the cowash conditioner or even the caramelized sugar, which as a property of caramel helps in softening the hair.

Post Wash
 I moisturized my hair using Aunt Jackie's Leave In Conditioner and sealed with Aunt Jackie's Girls E-Blast Vitamin E and Flaxseed Scalp Remedy

Shedding amount
Here is the amount of hair I shedded in 5 days; a quarter amount.

Comments

  1. Dear friend, Thank you for best hair salon in bachupally your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

What are some good products to use for thinning hair?