Natural Hair Wash Day with SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Hair Masque

Natural Hair Wash Day with SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Hair Masque

It's been a week, and I did not even have time this week to do my mid-week cowash. I started off by doing a Hot Oil treatment using Extra Virgin Coconut Oil with my new love, Thermal Hair Care Hot Head.

Thermal Hair Care Hot Head DiscoveringNatural

After that, I shampooed my hair with Uncle Funky Daughter's Squeaky Deep Cleansing Shampoo. I decided to try using Eden Bodyworks Cleansing Cowash as my rinse out conditioner because I love the slip - Honestly, because I was too lazy to grab the SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner LOL!.
Natural Hair Wash Day with SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Hair Masque

For my deep condition, I decided to try the SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Hair Masque that I got on my last trip to Ulta Beauty store. Since this product came out in the summer of this year, I had wanted to try it. However, since I was on my no buy and using up my products, I was unable to.

First Impression
When I first put this product on my hair, it was "Meh" (a term the girls use when something feels ordinary, not special).


 I TOTALLY misjudged the product, after using my hot head for 30 minutes on it... OH-La-La! The softness I got was AMAZING!! and my hair did feel weightless

This product is designed for folks with fine and medium hair.
Ingredients-
Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Litchi Chinensis (Lychee) Fruit Extract, Hylocereus Undatus (Dragon Fruit) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Garcinia Livingstonei (African Mangosteen) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract.
 
After rinsing this out, I followed up with my Rice Water Rinse (video coming soon).

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

Does relaxing hair help get rid of lice?