Popping Curls | Wash Day Diary

Cowash Natural Hair DiscoveringNatural

I always do a deep conditioning after I cleanse my hair, however, today, I decided do it before and see if I notice any difference. At this point, I did not. My hair felt as soft/conditioned as it did when I do it after cleansing.

What I used:
I applied SheaMoisture African Black Soap Purification Masque on my scalp and my hair. My scalp has been quite dry these colder days.
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Purification Masque


Covered my hair with a plastic cap and my thick knitted cap.

Let it on for 1 hour.

Rinse.

Cowashed with Eden Bodyworks Cleansing Cowash.

and results....

soft hair... clean scalp... and curls pOpPiNg!
Cowash Natural Hair

Cowash Natural Hair DiscoveringNatural

Lately, my curls have been more defined. Hmm... the only change to my hair product is my DIY Flaxseed. Maybe that is it.

After wash, I used my sample size Karen's Body Beautiful Leave in Conditioner (Sweet Ambrosia) that I got at a meetup.
Karen's Body Beautiful Leave in Conditioner (Sweet Ambrosia)


Twisted up my hair for stretch..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

What are some good products to use for thinning hair?