DiscoveringNatural is a blog dedicated to helping people with hair, beauty and lifestyle. Our aim is to show the beauty of natural hair and love of it. Also share lifestyle with deals and tips that will help you
Working Out with Natural Hair: Before and After Care
A five-day-old twistout...go on wit 'cha bad self! It looks good too, chica. I love to see women who don't use their hair as an excuse not to work out.
What brand argan oil are you using? It's my fave but I ran out of mine and it's expensive, so I'm looking for an alternative.
Awesome post, girl! You should link up with #FitnessFriday! You can find it here: http://www.oneand20.com/2014/03/fitness-friday-6-why-not-weighing-was.html
A five-day-old twistout...go on wit 'cha bad self! It looks good too, chica. I love to see women who don't use their hair as an excuse not to work out.
ReplyDeleteWhat brand argan oil are you using? It's my fave but I ran out of mine and it's expensive, so I'm looking for an alternative.
Thanks, girl! I am using the Goin' Natural brand. I got it when they were doing a sale.
DeleteAwesome post, girl!
ReplyDeleteYou should link up with #FitnessFriday!
You can find it here: http://www.oneand20.com/2014/03/fitness-friday-6-why-not-weighing-was.html
Thank you so much.
Delete