What is your Favorite Natural Hair Hairstyle?

natural hairstyle

I love Natural hair. Yes! I do. The beauty of natural hair cannot be contained in a box. When you ask naturals why they love their hair, one of the reasons they would say is, "It is very versatile".

The styles that you can create with natural hair is so much and every day, I discover new styles and different techniques to achieve them. Can I ever be bored with my natural hair? Some people do get bored, but there are so many resources such as Pinterest, Instagram, and even Google that provide styles to spice up your hair.

Recently, I discovered that I could do just 7 twists and achieve a lovely chunky twist out. I am always amazed by these kinds of discovery.
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52ND9Wdcekc)

What is your favorite natural hair style? What new things are you discovering about your hair?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

What are some good products to use for thinning hair?