Natural Hair | DIY Homemade Hot Oil Treatment



Ahhh.. Hot Oil Treatment. I love this treatment because not only does it create a barrier for my hair if I decide to use a sulfate shampoo, it also leaves my hair feeling soft. 

This is the simplest DIY you will ever do. It is also one DIY that you could use variety of oils and still get favorable results. The important thing is make sure you use oils that will penetrate your hair shaft. Oils such as Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil. If you choose to mix other oils in your hot oil treatment, make sure that you at least add one of these oils.

Now, unto the DIY!

Comments

  1. I've just started using avocado oil. I didn't know it was considered one that penetrates the shaft. It's much lighter than I thought it would be and I can't say that I've found it particularly moisturizing.

    I haven't done a hot oil treatment in ages. I think I'll do one before the year is out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Avocado oil is one of those oils. I prefer to use it combined with another oil. You have 8 more days to get that hot oil treatment in. LOL!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair

What To Do If Your Child Has Dry Scalp

My Current Skincare Products