This is a question I get several times in one day. The truth is hair grow…fast… is something that that’s time. Yes, fast hair growth takes time.
Everyone’s hair grows, however, our hair goes through growth cycle stages that also has resting periods.
Learn more about hair growth cycle stages https://www.healthline.com/health/stages-of-hair-growth
Our hair growth is also greatly dependent on our health, well-being, nutrition, hair care and also genetics.
Let’s first tackle the health. Make sure you are eating healthy foods, drinking water, reducing unhealthy food, exercising, sleeping well, reducing stress and also making sure you are not deficient in any nutrients.
If your health is not up to par, it can affect your hair growth retention. If you are taking medication, some can cause hair loss and even stunted growth.
Let your focus be on Hair Growth Retention not hair growth. Retention of your hair that is already growing means taking care of your hair to reduce breakage and unnecessary hair loss.
1. Reduce over-manipulation of your hair.
2. Use your fingers first to gently detangle before using a comb. Never detangle dry hair. Moisturize first.
3. Moisturizing your hair as needed
4. There are some oils that can aid in hair growth retention. Some examples are Nettle Oil, Fenugreek Oil, Amla Oil, Chebe Oil, Brahmi Oil, Black Seed Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Onion Oil , Rosemary Oil, Lavender Oil, Peppermint Oil, and much more.
5. Take care of your scalp to keep it growing healthy hair
6. If you are deficient in nutrients (do blood work to find out), make sure you take your supplements and vitamins. Vitamins such as biotin or foods reach in biotin, protein, and even sulfur like onion can help.
7. Look for ways to reduce breakage especially on wash day. Washing hair in twists is one way.
8. Do your research.
9. Simplify your hair routine and stick to it. Stay consistent
Oils to use to create hair growth oil: https://amzn.to/3hF7cAV
Join our Facebook group so we can help you more http://Facebook.com/groups/DiscoverNaturalGroup
FTC: This is not a sponsored video. The opinion shared on this video are mine.
Some of the links are affiliate links. (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases )
Popular posts from this blog
Is Your Hair Very Dry? Here is what you can do. When you wash your hair, use a moisturizing deep conditioner after shampooing. Shampoos that contain sulfates can make hair very dry especially when you do not use a moisturizing deep conditioner afterwards. Suggestions for deep conditioner: Creme of Nature Pure Hair Mask Jar https://amzn.to/3JGzNB6 OBIA Naturals Babassu Oil Therapy Hair Mask https://amzn.to/3urJmgS After rinsing off the deep conditioner follow up with a leave in conditioner. This will help with detangling hair but also keeping it soft post wash. Suggestions for leave in conditioner: TGIN Miracle Repairx Protective Leave In Conditioner https://amzn.to/3NiFOpV SheaMoisture Conditioner for Curly Hair Red Palm Oil and Cocoa Butter with Flaxseed Oil https://amzn.to/3LcZee8 During the week, check your hair daily to see if it needs to be moisturized. Watch this video to learn how to know if your hair needs to be moisturized: https://youtu.be/ufPRBjN0yhw To moisturize your hai
On my Facebook page, DiscoveringNatural , I asked people to comment on the issues that they were having with their natural hair. 80% of people said they were experiencing hair loss through excessive shedding, breakage, hair loss from the edges, hairline and even the crown of their hair. With some basic changes to your hair care routine and also identifying any health issues you might be experiencing that can lead to this, you can get the hair loss under control. On my Amazon page, DiscoveringNatural , I provide a layout of hair loss reduction routine that can help you. Listen to my Amazon Live today at 12pm CST to hear more. Click this link https://amzn.to/3gtJXbC Products mentioned: Napura M9: https://amzn.to/3B1XOPA Napura S9: https://amzn.to/3rwBBpN Napura C9: https://amzn.to/3groQXc Creme of Nature Pure Honey Hair Mask: https://amzn.to/3HDXp8z TGIN Leave In: https://amzn.to/34Eu0N5 TGIN Curl Food: https://amzn.to/3rzlXKt Uhuru Natural Rapid Biotin Hair Growth Bundle: htt