Temporary Color Your Hair with Gel | Pop Curl Color Gel



Knowing how to color natural hair is one thing but for me, I wanted to try Pop Curl Color Gel. This was created by chronicurls, a fellow Youtube content creator. When I saw it, I know I had to order Pop! Curl Color Gel and try it.

I bought this 2 oz jar online from http://popcurlcolor.com in the color "Desert Red". There are so many other colors. The ingredients are: Aloe Vera Juice, Vegetable Glycerin, Water, DL Panthenol, Wheat Germ Oil, vocado Oil, Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Silver Dihydrogen Carate, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Mica, iron Oxide.

A little bit goes a long way. The color lasted about 5 days without remoisturizing and reapplying. It did not transfer to my clothes or pillows, however, if I touch my hair constantly, and rinse my hands, I do see residue. My hair was very soft with it. It washes out after shampooing or using your cleanser of choice.








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

How To Make Natural Hair Soft Without Relaxer

Why is My Natural Hair Not Growing