Valentine's Day Natural Hair Styles for Black Girls | Heart Cornrows ft Jamaican Mango and Lime

Valentine's Day Natural Hair Styles for Black Girls | Heart Cornrows ft Jamaican Mango and Lime


In this video, I show you how I wash and condition my hair using products from Jamaican Mango and Lime products. Finding the right natural hair styles for black girls especially teen girls can be difficult. I wanted a cute Valentine's Day Heart Hairstyle and that was a protective natural hair. My mom styled it in this Kid appopriate hairstyle for teens and even adults and other kids hairstyles.

Products used:
Jamaican Mango and Lime Tingle Shampoo
Jamaican Mango and Lime Protein Conditioner
Jamaican Mango and Lime Lock Gro
Jamaican Mango and Lime Locking Gel

Watch below or click here








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

How to Start Caring For Your Natural Hair

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching