Natural Hair Wash Day Routine in under 1 HOUR | Naturalicious


Do you think I can wash my WAIST LENGTH hair and style it in an hour? I love quick wash days because I get more time to play outside with my friends .

Today, my mommy will be using 3 products only.
Products used can be found on http://naturalicious.net
You can also find them online @Naturalicious

The Naturalicious Hello Gorgeous Hair Care System contains the following:

Moroccan Rhassoul 5-in-1 Clay
Works as a shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler, and leave in conditioner

Moisture Infusion Styling Creme
Works as a Moisturizer, Styling Creme and Heat Protectant

Divine Shine Moisture Lock + Frizz Fighter
Hot Oil Treatment, Frizz Fighter, Moisture Lock/Sealant and Finishing Oil

In addition, we used their Heavenly Hydration Grapeseed Hair Mist which works as a conditioning mist and Hair strengthener.

Watch video below or click this link: http://bit.ly/DN_SpeedUp_WashDay










Comments

  1. Lovely video, thanks for sharing and greetings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How have you been? Thank you so much for reading and commenting

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

How To Make Natural Hair Soft Without Relaxer

Why is My Natural Hair Not Growing