JANUARY 2017 NATURAL HAIR PRODUCTS EMPTIES

JANUARY 2017 NATURAL HAIR PRODUCTS EMPTIES DiscoveringNatural

Yeah, it's February 2017! First of all, let me apologize for not showing you our empties in December 2016.

January was a fun month for us. If you have not been on our channel, Discoveringnatural, then you missed out on a lot. Click here to go there.

Now, what did we use up in January 2017.

EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
I am not too particular on brand, as long as it is Extra Virgin. The oil can be quite pricey but I like the ones that do not have a strong smell. We use this oil in our diy oil mix and also to do hot oil treatment in warmer weather.

SWEET ALMOND OIL
We have had this oil in our stash for a long time. It is only used  in our diy oil mix

MY DNA CONDITIONER
Our thoughts on this product




BEAR FRUIT HAIR
Information about this product line: Click here

  JAMAICAN MANGO and LIME BLACK CASTOR OIL

Castor oil is really good for many things. This particular brand has a few more oils added to this product, this is why I love using it for hot oil treatment. Click here to see other ways of using this oil.

SHEAMOISTURE JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL TREATMENT MASQUE

We use this as our protein treatment. Lil Sis's high porosity hair LOVES this product. 
Click here to find where to buy

BRAGGS APPLE CIDER VINEGAR 
Not only did we drink this each night, I also used it whenever I see dandruff in my hair. Here is the mixture I used to clear any dandruff I see, click here. 

SHEAMOISTURE RAW SHEA BUTTER RESTORATIVE CONDITIONER

This is our holy grail product. We use it in many ways as shown below




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does cloves water itch my scalp?

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

How To Make Natural Hair Soft Without Relaxer