My SUPER EASY Facial Night Routine

My SUPER EASY Facial Night Routine DiscoveringNatural

Having a night routine is very important to me because as I sleep, I can rejuvenate my skin. Your skin is the foundation of your appearance.

I am not an avid makeup wearer, and I feel that this has helped in the health of my facial skin.  I start off my night routine by using Extra Virgin Coconut Oil to remove any makeup (if I am wearing any).
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil


To do this, I take a tablespoon of the coconut oil and massage into my face. Then I take a few drops of my facial cleanser, Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash and massage it over the coconut oil. I then rinse off with warm water and pat dry.

Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash DiscoveringNatural


After this, I use Witch Hazel to remove any left over makeup and tone my skin.
Witch Hazel DiscoveringNatural

I make a mixture of Vitamin E oil and True Moringa Simplicity Pure Moringa Oil.
Vitamin E oil DiscoveringNatural
True Moringa Simplicity Body Oil
 
I put a little bit of the Moringa Oil underneath my eye and also on any wrinkles I see.  That is about it.

Moringa oil has a lot of benefits. If you would love to try it out, visit True Moringa and use the discount code: DISCOVERINGNATURAL for $5 off the first purchase

Watch to see the benefits and all the other ways I use Moringa Oil:



Watch how I do my facial night routine:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair

What To Do If Your Child Has Dry Scalp

My Current Skincare Products