IS NATURAL HAIR WORTH IT?


Sometime, people wonder if natural hair is worth it. Is natural hair for me, is natural hair too expensive, is natural hair healthier? A lot of these train of thought can occur when a relaxed hair person is thinking on how to go natural or if to go natural.

In this video, I talk about if natural hair is worth it, natural hair being expensive, or costly, and also the time it takes to do natural hair. Regarding the time it takes to do a natural hairstyles and even figuring out short natural hairstyles and profession hairstyles can be a struggle. The cost of natural hair products and maintaining natural hair is also something to consider. Find out what I think.

What product did I use to style my hair:
Especially Hair Moisture Foundation
http://especiallyhair.com/#eh=DNat
Discount code: discovering30
Expires: 10/27/2017


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does cloves water itch my scalp?

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

How To Make Natural Hair Soft Without Relaxer